15th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?

i am studying in diploma civil.am i eligable for iit bhubeneshwar through west bengal lateral entry test for B.E

Related Questions:
30th April 2016, 01:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT through lateral entry. IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology.

To get admission in IIT, candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE. JEE is conducted in two stages and eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB as main paper with minimum 45%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT after diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?