13th August 2010, 10:37 PM
nirav78692

What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

HI, My name is NIRAV i learn in diploma engineering in E.C engineering so what can i do after diploma. please tell your answer

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  8. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University? -- [New]
  10. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2010, 08:59 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

dear friend

u have done diploma in ECE. after this u will get jobs but u will not good salary.

so i will suggest u to go for higher studies.

u should go for b.tech.

all d best.
14th August 2010, 11:08 AM
Sathishkannan

Default Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

There many job available for diploma in electronic and communication engineering so try for job if not then do BE in the same and then try for job.
14th August 2010, 11:21 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Just go for doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg..

After diploma you can apply for the lateral entry admission in different Govt and private colleges.

For the lateral admission to the B.Tech course you have to apply for lateral entry entrance tests..

There are different lateral entrance tests in different states,like JELET in West Bengal..

So find out which college you want to join in the b.tech course and according to that apply for the entrance test..

Best of luck!
14th August 2010, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in electronics and communication engineering you can do post graduation by clearing lateral entry test. You can also study and work part time.
Electronics and communication engineer can find job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication industry, IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Mobile communication, Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and Other industries including steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.
14th August 2010, 05:00 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

dear friend

after completion of your diploma if u will go for job u will not get high salary and also u will not have that much of status.

so i will suggest u to go for B.TECH after that u will get money, status and also chance to work with global leadres.

best of luck.
14th August 2010, 06:44 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
You can do a job after diploma but that I would not suggest you to do. With diploma degree it is very difficult to find a good job and also its very low as far as engg. stream is concerned.
It would be good if you continue your study to B.Tech at least.
For diploma engineers some engg colleges offer direct entry to the 2nd academic year of BTech ie your BTech will complete within just 3years. This provision is called lateral entry

Some of the leading colleges that offer Laterl Entry are;
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
St. Longowal Institute of engg and tech., Punjab
Cochin University, Cochin
KIITS Orissa
VIT Vellore
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai

Apart from that Tamilnadu and Kerala states conducts separate exam for lateral entry. Almost all the colleges in kerala has the provision of lateral entry.
Thank You
14th August 2010, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

You can do your degree in ECE after you complete your diploma. There are so many colleges admitting students of diploma to their degree programs with direct 2nd year admission.

So prepare hard for these entrance tests which are called lateral entry tests and try to get into the best colleges in your state...
14th August 2010, 08:01 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do job or higher study after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering.

see, if you have good job opportunity, then you must do it for some years. for getting experiance.

otherwise it will be better to do BTech.

all the best........
14th August 2010, 09:17 PM
Rickers

Hello friend,

After completion of diploma engineering you can get direct admission in second year through the lateral entry procedure.
All colleges/University have this scheme.
So search for the colleges and apply for it.
Good luck!!!!!
14th August 2010, 09:24 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
after your diploma you can take admission in B.Tech/B.E. in second year as a lateral entry student.

you can also get a job after your diploma but it is better for you to complete degree of B.Tech then job prospects will be better.

Then you can do either further studies or get job in public sector as well as private sector.

choice is yours.

good luck.
14th August 2010, 09:40 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

dear friend,
after your diploma you can take admission in B.Tech/B.E. in second year as a lateral entry student.

you can also get a job after your diploma but it is better for you to complete degree of B.Tech then job prospects will be better.

Then you can do either further studies or get job in public sector as well as private sector.

choice is yours.

good luck.
14th August 2010, 10:15 PM
rohit_k

dear sir
you have any diploma holder so you can do directly admission in b.tech second year on the basis of lateral entrance scheme. like nit colleges on the basis of aieee exam conduct by cbse depatnment. more detail www.cbse.nic.in and other option iit exam more detail as www.iitjee.net.
good luck......
14th August 2010, 10:23 PM
Electric University

You can get employment and continue free online education.

http://electricuniversity.blogspot.com/
Free Continuing Education and E-learning for Electrical Engineers and Architects
14th August 2010, 11:46 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav78692 View Post
HI, My name is NIRAV i learn in diploma engineering in E.C engineering so what can i do after diploma. please tell your answer
you can do btech after completing your diploma in electronics and communication. You will have to give lateral entry exam of your state. After passing the exam you will be given admission directly in second year of btech. You can also take direct admission in private colleges without giving any entrance exam.
All the best
15th August 2010, 12:09 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You can either pursue further education or can apply for jobs.

A diploma in engineering might not fetch you a good job as in India degree courses are more preferred than diploma courses. So, it is advisable to undertake further studies preferably a degree in engineering. It will increase your career prospects.

There are many colleges which gives admission on lateral basis directly to students holding a diploma certificate in engineering. You are eligible to take admission in these colleges.
15th August 2010, 12:22 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

After your diploma course you can go for the degree. Since you are doing diploma in electronics branch so just go for degree in electronics.

But note one thing that the selection of the institute should be carefully done because its the matter of your future. It would be better if you apply for the counselling and register in some good government good college.

The selection of college should be done on the basis of their placement status.
So select the good institute and go for degree in electronics after your graduation.

GOOD LUCK
15th August 2010, 09:02 AM
bholag

Dear friend,
After doing diploma in electronics and communication go for degree courses.
According to me it will be better if you go for B.Tech.
You will be getting admission into engineering college in 2nd year as a lateral entry.
To get good college you have to work hard.
Or you can also do some certificate courses but it is totally dependent on your interest and knowledge
17th August 2010, 02:10 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

if u get a good job after diploma then my suggestion is u can continue it..

but the job u will get after diploma is not so good..

for getting good job u should further study,

u have to do b.tech in E.C.E, after graduation u can get a good job..

all the best.
17th August 2010, 10:22 PM
prerna giri

you can go for btech after that..and get lateral entry in btech second year.
18th August 2010, 04:25 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can go for the degree.go for doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering

.many colleges which gives admission on lateral basis directly to students holding a diploma

certificate in engineering. You are eligible to take admission in these colleges. you can

get a good job after diploma then my suggestion is you can continue it..
18th August 2010, 04:26 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend
There are lots of things to do after completing the diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering,you can go for the engineering that B.Tech Studies...

Or you can go for the jobs in this fields....

If you go for the engineering then you will have to sit for the entrance exam such as AIEEE,by which you will get the direct admission in the 2nd year...
24th August 2010, 09:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
there are huge scope for ECE students in Govt. or private sector.
diploma course is lower level engineering course,uoy may take job .
But according to me you should get admission in B.Tech in ECE dept.
then your knowledge will be increased & at time of campusing,you will get better chance.

Best of luck.
1st September 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do after diploma in industrial Electronics engineering?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,
vijay
19th November 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.TECH/B.E
20th November 2010, 04:22 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
Even though there are opportunities after diploma,in private sector as well as in the govt sector like in Railways,Bsnl,Isro,Vidyut Nigams etc..even options are wide open in non technical like in banks etc.And in private sector too there are opportunities for ECE Diploma holders like in the Telecom sectors and many more others.But it will be better to complete B.E/BTech after diploma as it will open up even more options for you both in the private and their govt sector.

Even in terms of salary,B.E/BTech holders are paid more compared to the diploma holders.

You can get Lateral entry in the Engineering degree programmes in most of the colleges.
27th December 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

It is require to fix a guideline to develop the career of a student from the particular branch of study.
31st December 2010, 10:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of your diploma in electronics you have to first decide what you will do. you will go for further study or you want to do job.

i think it is better to do further study. after diploma you may try to do engineering. for this i will suggest you to appear in lateral entry entrance examination and take admission directly into second year of engineering. but IITs have no lateral entry scheme and also through lateral entry you will not be able to take admission in the best college throughout India. in this case you may appear in AIEEE and IIT JEE also if you want to take admission there.

but if you want to do job after your diploma then also you may go for it. there are so many company which recruit electronics diploma student you may try for them.

best wishes.
31st December 2010, 10:45 AM
vikul

If you want to study further you can go for a Masters. I.e MSC in electronics and communication. However you can also continue working for more experience.
31st December 2010, 12:55 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering if you want to do job then you can apply for job in any communication company or in other company
and if you want to do further studies to increase job opportunities you can do B.Tech from any university you can get admission in 2nd year.
good luck....
31st December 2010, 03:40 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering you can apply for the jobs in various government or the private companies .......
or you can even continue to do b tech degree.......
31st December 2010, 05:16 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi freind

1)After finishing Diploma you can go for Later Entry Scheme for Engineering

2)There is some vacancy in Government company for Diploma student like Railway,DRDO,IGCAR,MFL and CPCL

Best of luck for your studies and job, try to finish Engineering in Part time, if you got good job
31st December 2010, 07:41 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

dear friend,
After Diploma , better you go for B.tech.
which ll give you a better scope for carrer.

good luck........
31st December 2010, 09:34 PM
nishant1110

Q. It is require to fix a guideline to develop the career of a student from the particular branch of study.

A. The only reaction I had when I read your question was... What is this doing here? This should have been in the polls section. But I personally feel that although norms do exist, everyone has the right to lead his/her life in the own personalized unique way, and so there should be no norms or guidelines related to that. Most people's lives are bound with guidelines upto class 12 or even later - the person thus deserves freedom of thought and action! Also, if anyone has any difficulty in choosing the better of the career options, he can visit this very forum! So my personal opinion is no guidelines, only choice!
1st January 2011, 11:05 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Dear friend,

After completing diploma in ECE there are two options, either you go for a job or you go for higher study. Being a enginering student I would like to suggest you that you go for higher study if you are not having liabilities.

If you want to go for a job then you can became JE.

If you want to go for higher study then take admission in engineering through lateral entry ( Directly in 2nd year engineering)

All the best...
7th January 2011, 06:37 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

After completing diploma the best way is to go through Engineering course by attending exams like IIT/AIEEE/EAMCET/MHCET and other such common entrance test conducted to select candidates for B.tech course.

If your not interested in the B.tech course then you can submit your resume in websites such as naukri.com.timesjob.com,monster.com so that you get updates about the various posts available for your qualification.

But,persuing Engineering is the best option according to me.Its better that you go through the competitive exams and get a seat directly in the second year.
15th January 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure of lateral entry in ece & pecentage ?
20th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

for lateral exam where i prepare for exam? having any teacher for prepare lateral exam in kolkata ? please give me phone no. and adress
10th February 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what after diploma in electronics and communication engineering other than engineering?
14th February 2011, 10:29 AM

Red face Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

hi please tell me what can i do after dipoma in E.C.E like now m doing B.TECH through AMI but i wants to do some xtra certified course with my job den plz suggest me ..........
21st February 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi please tell what i should do after my diploma in E.C.E. actually i thought to do B.E but i need to do some other certified courses please inform through my mail
[email protected] ............... Thank u
3rd March 2011, 04:04 PM
gagan-777

Cool Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathishkannan View Post
there many job available for diploma in electronic and communication engineering so try for job if not then do be in the same and then try for job.
give me the option what i can do after diploma............
11th March 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

After complete diploma in computer science & technology
17th March 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
for pg diploma what qualification required?
6th April 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can we go to canada after diploma engineering in Electronics and Communication.
10th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

stupid fellows not gives wrongs suggestion to study btech after diploma go for jobs in railway or government industries i request you dont give wrong suggestion to diploma students
12th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the best course to do after compliting diploma in electronics communication engineering
21st April 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am an diploma holder.Presently working as a Inspection Engineer at Singapore without any reference i got this job getting above 1 lack salary with gods grace.After completion of your diploma you can try for certification courses like CE,TL,FQC etc;If you complete these courses you will get good job offers form TPI and EPC companies.otherwise you can try for PG in Industrial safety courses at Pune, Maharashtra .This is very valuable course after completion of this 1 year course they arranged for Campus interview.Really you will get job very quick.

If you are above middle class then you can do your higher studies like B.E or B.tech.
22nd April 2011, 05:51 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

You can do a job after diploma. it is very difficult to find a good job with diploma degree .It would be good if you continue your study to B.Tech at least.

Some of the leading colleges that offer Lateral Entry are;
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
St. Longowal Institute of engg and tech., Punjab
Cochin University, Cochin
KIITS Orissa
VIT Vellore
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai

Apart from that Tamilnadu and Kerala states conducts separate exam for lateral entry. Almost all the colleges in kerala has the provision of lateral entry.
5th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited diploma in electronic engineering next what to do i am good spots man now i am pling criket with indugymkhana marineline now what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?