7th August 2016, 03:53 PM
shawrakesh

Am I eligible for interview in any company having 58% in 12th?

Hello Sir i passed my 10th with 72¨G and 12th with 58% and currently i am pursuing my B.Tech from NMIET, Bhubaneswar in cse branch...I want to know that am i eligible for the interview in a company or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend TCS interview with 50% marks in 12th?
  2. Am i eligible for IT company campus interview? I have scored 77% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  5. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  7. Can I get a job in Dubai after appearing in B.E Instrumentation
  8. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 49% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  14. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Bangalore being a B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  16. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  17. Can freshers be placed in Amazon with UG degree?
  18. Am I eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech? -- [New]
7th August 2016, 07:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview in any company having 58% in 12th?

MNIET stands for NM Institute of Engineering and Technology. The NM Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar is a technical institute affiliated with the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha, India.

For getting a job in any good company the minimum percentage required in 12th class is 60% as well as in Bachelor degree. As per your percentage in 12th class i want to you say that you are not eligible for interview in any Good company.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for jobs in private sector company after completion of your bachelor degree with 58% in 12th.
7th August 2016, 10:31 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible for the Interview in most of the companies but you will not be allowed in some companies like TCS, Cognizant, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys as their eligibility criteria is to have minimum 60% in 10th, 12th & in B.tech.

To know the eligibility criteria of various companies you can visit the official website of that company and search for the career tab. Once you click the Career tab you will be navigated to next page where all details regarding job and eligibility criteria will be mentioned. There are more than 10,000 companies all over the world and they all have different different eligibility criteria. So its better to get eligibility details only through the official website of the company.
7th August 2016, 11:57 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for interview in any company having 58% in 12th?

Yes of course you are eligible for the interviews after completing your graduation b.tech or during your finale year of your b.tech course of study.as you are from the computer science engineering you are eligible to appear for the Computer related jobs also.

You have multiple choices for jobs either in the government sector or the private sector,if you wish to settle in the computer related fields you can apply for the jobs such as software engineer,tester,analyst,etc.in many companies such as
  • TCS
  • Wipro
  • Infosys
  • Tech mahindra
  • Capgemini
  • Genpact
  • HCL
  • Dell,etc

You can appear for these companies after your B.Tech in computer science engineering.

you can also appear for the public sector interviews also in many companies after your b.tech directly or through different entrance examination such as GATE,etc.
some of the public sector interviews are.
  • RRB
  • BHEL
  • NTPC
  • DRDO
  • SSC
  • UPSC
8th August 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawrakesh View Post
Hello Sir i passed my 10th with 72¨G and 12th with 58% and currently i am pursuing my B.Tech from NMIET, Bhubaneswar in cse branch...I want to know that am i eligible for the interview in a company or not?
As per your 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for MNC companies but you can apply for jobs in below given companies.

TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667

Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

DNG Web Developer, Sarvoday Commercial centre,, Nr. Reliefe cinema, Reliefe Road,
264, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 098248 90699

Shah Net Technologies Pvt Ltd, 406 TilakRaj Complex,, B/h Centre Point, Panchwati, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2644 1050
16th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Preeti @

Yes, you can eligible for interview in most of the company. If you work hard and successfully completed your b.tech with good percentage then your percentage in 12th doesn't affect your carrier. The percentage matters only until you are fresher after that it doesn't matter how much percentage you have, only your knowledge and experience should be matter. So try to give your best in B.Teach to get better job in future .
17th September 2016, 01:15 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawrakesh View Post
If you are want job on the basis of 12th class qualification, than you have less job opportunities. Its better first you complete your B.tech and than apply for the job. Because after completing your B.tech you have lots of jobs opportunities. After completing your bachelor engineering you can also apply for the civil services exam. And have a good chances to get a government sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?