21st June 2013, 08:39 PM
shashie.agarwal

Am I eligible for IRS after final year in interior designing from UGC recognized university

I am in final year of interior designing from a UGC recognized university am I eligible for IRS ??

22nd June 2013, 09:49 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IRS after final year in interior designing from UGC recognized university

IRS - Indian Revenue Service and to become an IRS officer one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year after Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical Fitness, can apply for IRS, Civil Service Exam.

As you are pursing Interior Designing course after completion of Graduation, you can apply for IRS, Civil Service Exam.

For more information you may log n to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?