8th August 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Electronics after completion of BE in Computers from Pune University?

sir i m completed my B.E(COMPUTER)from pune university .Now i want M-TECH from ELECTRONICS it is possible .......plz help me

my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Com in Computers?
  2. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Is this possible for me to do M.Tech in Electronics during night time from University of Pune having qualified in GATE Exam and currently working in Infosys?
  5. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  6. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  7. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  10. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
  11. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?
  13. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  14. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  15. Which Group I must join after completion of B.Com in Computers?
  16. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  17. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2013, 05:52 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Electronics after completion of BE in Computers from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m completed my B.E(COMPUTER)from pune university .Now i want M-TECH from ELECTRONICS it is possible .......plz help me

my email id is [email protected]
Yes dear,

You can go for Electronics branch if you are interested in that course, although you are coming from computer background. ECE and Computer are somewhat related to each other.

You are eligible for specialization in various courses like:-

Microwave engineering

Telecommunication engineering

Communication Engineering

Embedded System

Control system and Instrumentation

Communication and Radar

Signal Processing

Power Electronics

V L S I Design

Robotics

>>But if you want to do Mtech , do it in good colleges lke IITs and NITs otherwise it is not prospective,, you can also try for VIT,BITS pilani, they are also good.

>>Write GATE exam, and get a good score apply for it!

>>Be systematic and know what subject you are interested first, you are doing master, so be specific in what you want.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?