21st May 2011, 09:58 PM
jkmnd

Am I eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam while doing final year degree course?

I want to know that am i eligible for jpsc and upsc exam while doing final year degree course.

23rd June 2011, 10:45 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam while doing final year degree course?

Hey,
yes you can eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam.
Requirement for this exam are only you must me graduate .After graduate only you are able to give this exam.As you in final year so after completing your final year you are able to give exam.

good luck
23rd June 2011, 11:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam while doing final year degree course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmnd View Post
I want to know that am i eligible for jpsc and upsc exam while doing final year degree course.
Yes You are eligible to apply for Both These Examination. So If you are doing Final Year Degree Course, then you are eligible to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Examination And for UPSC Examination.

For UPSC examination Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

And for JPSC Your age should between 22 to 35 Years.

Eligibility For JPSC And UPSC Examination -

Graduate in any discipline from a Recognised University. Final Year appearing Candidates are also eligible for both these examination.

The Notification of both these examination are published in the Official websites, So please check the websites to get the details regarding Examination. The UPSC Notification was published in the month of February, And you can apply for these examination Online. If you want to get More details, then please visit the official website -

www.jharkhandjpsc.org

http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd June 2011, 11:20 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
there is some criteria.
l;ike:--

*candidate must pass graduation or appear exam.

* age 21 to 30 for general
5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC

if you satisfy then you apply for this entrance exam..........
23rd June 2011, 11:37 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

yes! you are eligible for both the JPSC and the UPSC

examinations.

The criteria for both these examinations is a minimum

pass in graduation from a recognized institutions

including the final year students of such final year degree courses

provided they submit their passing degrees at the time of joining

Further

For UPSC examination

age should between 21 to 30 years.

And for JPSC

age should between 22 to 35 Years.

visit

www.jharkhandjpsc.org

www.upsc.gov.in
24th June 2011, 12:00 AM
saawan

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam while doing final year degree course?

yup buddy, you are eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam while doing your final year degree OR graduate course..

FOR UPSC EXAM:-
:- LAST DATE OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
UPTO 16.06.2011(11:59PM)
:- WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION
DUE TO TECHINCAL PROBLEM CAN SUBMIT UPTO
30.06.2011(11:59PM)
:-DATE OF RECEIPTS
OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES AS PER THE MODE SELECTED
BY (ORA) SHALL REMAIN SAME 30.06.2011(11:59PM).
:-MORE IMFORMATION CLICK TO

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
24th June 2011, 12:52 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

You are eligible if you fullfill following criteria-

Age limit-

For UPSC examination Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

And for JPSC Your age should between 22 to 35 Years.

Eligibility For JPSC And UPSC Examination -

Graduate in any discipline from a Recognised University. Final Year appearing Candidates are also eligible for both these examination.

The Notification of both these examination are published in the Official websites

If you want to get More details, then please visit the official website -

www.jharkhandjpsc.org

http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing general graduation ,so am I eligible to appear in jpsc
12th October 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is tne age limit for jpsc for general category
16th February 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

mere age 30 year hai. graduation me 50% hai.kya me jpsc ka exam de sakti hu
16th February 2012, 04:56 PM
pulsarman

HEY FRIEND,

YES you are eligible for JPSC and UPSC exam after compliting your graduation.

-Eligibility For JPSC And UPSC Examination -

Graduate in any discipline from a Recognised University. Final Year appearing Candidates are also eligible for JPSC and UPSC examination.

more information please go :-
www.upsc.gov.in
16th February 2012, 05:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are a final year degree student, you are eligible to apply for both JPSC and UPSC examination.

JPSC - JHARKHAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION exam conducted for recruitment of various administrative services under Jharkhand Government.

The eligible candidate should be an Indian National having either appear for the final graduation degree exam or pass from any stream from a recognised University within the age of 22 to 35 years of age.

UPSC - UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION conducts various examination like Civil Service exam for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS etc. Indian Engineering Service for the post of engineers and exam like SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice) in Railway Dept. under Govt. of India.

The eligible candidate should be an Indian National having either appear for the final graduation degree exam or pass from any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years of age.

The notification for both JPSC and UPSC exam has alrady been published in the official website of JPSC and UPSC which may be checked:-

www.jharkhandjpsc.org

www.upsc.gov.in
16th February 2012, 07:11 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
friend you can apply for U.P.S.C exam after passing graduation..
If you are doing the graduation this year then also you are eligible for U.P.S.C exam..

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
17th December 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

my Dob is 8 8 91 ,graduation final year
Am i eligible fr jpsc 2013
3rd May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JPSC exam while doing B.E from institution of engineers India and only one paper pending.
5th July 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.com part-1. Am i eligible for jpsc exam
5th July 2013, 05:27 PM
Queries Answer

Quote:
As you are in the final year of the graduation, so you are eligible for the entrance exam which is conducted by the UPSC and JPSC according to your field only because UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) conducts many test of different fields like IFS, IES, CDS etc. so in all the exams you are not eligible but according to your course you will be able to write because UPSC allowed all those candidates to write the exam which are appearing in final degree.
5th July 2013, 07:02 PM
NeelamDeepthi

No you are not eligible because it is a compulsory to complete degree.
5th July 2013, 08:00 PM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Elligbility for UPSC and JPSC organised exams~~~

Actualy UPSC and JPSC are not the actual exams but they are organisation which organises exams. For example UPSC organisas exams like IAS and IPS.
Elligbility for UPSC and JPSC is as follows.
1 Candidate must complete graduation with recognised university.
2 Candidate apearing in last year may also apply.
3 Candidtes age must be between 21 to 30 years.
4 Age relaxation is given for reserved candidate.
6th July 2013, 03:47 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Yes, You are eligible to apply for Both These Examination. So If you are doing Final Year Degree Course, then you are eligible to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Examination And for UPSC Examination.

-For UPSC examination Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

-And for JPSC Your age should between 22 to 35 Years.

all the best....
29th July 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

am I eligible for jpse exams and if yes then for which post . i have done engineering from computer science
14th February 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for jpsc exam ?I m from other state .whether
it is yes then what percentage of seat for other state?
7th September 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for jpsc exam I have completed b tech in Electrical engineering 2015 ? But I have confusion that which subject should I prepare engineering subject or other subject? I belong to Jharkhand . Any one have idea please suggest me as early as possible. thanks .
8th September 2015, 05:22 PM
Rashmuu

Definitely you are eligible for public service commission exam at the final year of your graduation degree course. For teh Upsc or Jpsc it is necessary to have a graduation degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile. Final year student may also apply for this exam .
14th October 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing PRODUCTION ENGINEERING and i am in final year, am i eligible for JPSC.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?