28th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for ladies in Jharkhand Public Service Commission?

What is the age relaxation in Jharkhand public service commission for ladies? I feel that there is Age relaxation but am not sure so confirm me.

3rd February 2014, 09:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation for ladies in Jharkhand Public Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the age relaxation in Jharkhand public service commission for ladies? I feel that there is Age relaxation but am not sure so confirm me.
Hey friend,

Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) conducts the exam to written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

> The candidate should have a age limit of 21-30 years and this is for General category candidates.

> There are certain relaxation for other category candidates and for the SC/ST candidate it is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years exception.

> The education qualification needed for the JPSC exam it is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and the candidate who is writing his/her Final year exam is also eligible for the exam.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the JPSC exam.

ALL THE BEST
3rd March 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for ex serviceman in jharkhand public service commission.
10th April 2016, 10:03 AM
barunk198

The age limit for female in JPSC examination is minimum 20 years & maximum 37 years for unreserved female and 40 years for reserved female .
12th March 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I am completing graduation this year and i have 49% in +2 can apply for jpsc?
4th August 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Has any age relaxation in JPSC for Retired Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?