2nd December 2012, 03:30 PM
raghu yadav nagalla

Am i eligible for Karnataka PGCET after completing B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh

i'm completed my b.tech in andhra pradesh, am i eligible for karnataka pgcet............. for do the m.tech in bangalore..

Related Questions:
6th April 2016, 06:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Karnataka PGCET after completing B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh

Yes, you will be eligible for Karnataka PGCET after completing B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility for Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance test) :-

The qualification required to apply for M.Tech. course is B.Tech/B.E. degree with an aggregate of at least 50% (45% marks for SC/ST or Category – I of Karnataka) marks together in all the subjects including languages for all the years of the course.
19th January 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Karnataka PGCET after completing B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh

I'm from Andra Pradesh. B.com final year.I want to do M.B.A. in Bangalore. Can I eligible to write Karnataka pg cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?