10th February 2023, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MP SET exam after completing MTech with mechanical engineering (advance production system)?

Am i eligible for MP SET exam after completing MTech with mechanical engineering (advance production system)?

16th February 2023, 07:11 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am i eligible for MP SET exam after completing MTech with mechanical engineering (advance production system)?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET) exam after completing your M.Tech with Mechanical Engineering (Advanced Production System).

The MP SET exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. To be eligible for the MP SET exam, you must have a post-graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.

As you have completed your M.Tech with Mechanical Engineering (Advanced Production System), which is a postgraduate degree, you meet the eligibility criteria to appear for the MP SET exam. However, it is recommended that you verify the latest eligibility criteria for the MP SET exam from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) before applying for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?