17th September 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS

I am student of BAMS. I have interest in anatomy so may I eligible for Msc in anatomy

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc in Anatomy? I am a student of BAMS
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  3. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Sc course in Anatomy being a candidate of BDS Intern? Which Entrance Exams should I crack for this?
  5. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  6. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course? -- [New]
  7. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  8. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  9. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for MSc Anatomy with qualification of BSc MLT?
  11. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  12. Colleges for MSc medical anatomy in India with Affordable Fees Structures?
  13. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
  14. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  16. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  17. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  18. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
28th July 2014, 01:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of BAMS. I have interest in anatomy so may I eligible for Msc in anatomy

Yes of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy after completing BAMS course.

M.Sc Anatomy (Master of Science) course is a master degree course and the duration of the course is two years. The candidate who is aspiring to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy course must satisfy the below criteria,

The candidate have who done a bachelor degree in any one of the specializations like, B.D.S./ B. Sc. (Allied Health Sciences/ B.Sc. Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ B. Sc. Biosciences/ Bachelor of Unani Medical Sciences (B.U.M.S.) / Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences (B. A.M.S.) / Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Sciences (B.H.M.S.) / Bachelor of Siddha Medical Sciences (B.S.M.S.) / B. Sc. (Medical laboratory Technology) are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy course. Since that you are done bachelor degree in anatomy so definitely you are eligible for M.Sc in Anatomy course.

Minimum 50% marks required for bachelor degree course and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution. Please visit the concerned institution to get more details about the admission procedure and other details.
29th July 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

After doing bams and msc anatomy can we get job in medical college as a teacher
30th July 2015, 08:04 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You are eligible to apply for M.Sc(Anatomy).After completion of your BAMS , you will become eligible for M.sc(Anatomy).

Eligibility
- You must have Bachelor degree in MBBS or equivalent course such as BAMS , BHMS , BUMS , BSMS , B.sc In Zoology , Bonaty , Anatomy , Bio Science , Life Science etc.
- You have to clear the entrance exam for MCA which is conducted by particular College/University.

Best Colleges Offering M.sc(Anatomy) In India
- Sardar Patel University , Gujarat
- Rajasthan University Of Health Science , Jaipur
- Government Medical College , Amritsar(Punjab)
- Indian Institute Of Medical Science
- Santosh Medical College , Ghaziabad
- Baba Farid University Of Health Science
- Teerthankar Mahavir University
- University Of Madras

Job Prospects
You can get job in Biomedical Labs , Research institute , Applied Arts & Science Institute , Biotechnology Company , Teaching Field etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?