20th October 2011, 03:57 AM
vinukumarsing

Am I eligible for NET Exam having done PGDCA after completion of B.Sc?

sir i have done pgdca after bsc i.t. Am i eligible for net exam.
reply me soon.

20th October 2011, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having done PGDCA after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukumarsing View Post
reply me soon.
Dear friend,

If your course is similar to Masters degree course then you are eligible for NET exam.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Thanks
20th October 2011, 03:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having done PGDCA after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukumarsing View Post
reply me soon.
Hello friend,
Since you have done Post-Graduate diploma, you will not be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test, conducted by UGC.
As per the UGC guidelines, candidates who have completed a masters degree program with a minimum of 55% marks will only be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test.
So, if you really want to take the test, you must enroll for a masters degree program and after qualifying the same, you will be eligible to apply for it. There is no maximum age limit to take the test.
20th October 2011, 03:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

iThe National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
24th October 2011, 06:13 PM
abid2you

Go to this Page and Check Post Graduate Diploma are Eligible for NET .

http://ugcnetonline.in/eligibility.php
3rd January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for net exam having done pgdbm after completion of Bsc (agriculture)
30th January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.com with specialization in Business Administration (70% marks), am i eligible for NET exam with Economics subject
1st February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing LL.M in karnataka state open university/mysore. I want to know if I am eligible for net and take up teaching.I am doing my first sem,if so can I start preparing now it self?
thank you
anu
28th February 2012, 03:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examinationThere is no age limit for applying for lectureship.
23rd April 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i am M.Sc. in organic chemistry can i appear for ugc net exam 2012 through environmental sciences
25th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET Exam having done PGDCA after completion of B.Sc &B.Ed?
26th June 2012, 06:08 PM
pranav.makhijani

You will not be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test, conducted by UGC, since you have done Post-Graduate diploma.
As per the UGC guidelines, candidates who have completed a masters degree program with a minimum of 55% marks will only be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test.
So, if you really want to take the test, you must enroll for a masters degree program and after qualifying the same, you will be eligible to apply for it.
26th June 2012, 08:13 PM
cenahlr

Dear sir,
Eligibility criteria of NET examination..........
Minimum qualification for appearing NET will be a pass in Master's Degree with 55% marks
JRF NET exam :The age limit of CSIR NET exam is 19 years minimum
The maximum age limit is said to be 28 years. For SC/ST/BC/PH/VH Categories and to womens Applicant there can be a minimum of 5 years relaxation.
3 years Relaxation will be provided for LLM Degree
For LS(NET exam) there is no upper age limit
For Lecturership (NET):
Minimum 19 years . No upper age limit
For further Detials see the site...http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
26th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to give the NET entrance exam is that you should have a master's degree with minimum 55% of marks.

You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.
For lectureship-no upper age limit.

Since you don't have a master's degree therefore you are not eligible to give this exam unfortunately.
15th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir. I am completed pdca under fm university in distance mode can i eligeble for the post of it demonstrator.
8th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can Graduation with Math PGDCA/MCA be treated equal to BTech/ BE in Compter Science?
5th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can we applied admission for m.sc.(cs) after completing pgdca?.
7th November 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done bca and pgdca now i want to giv ugc net exam.Please tell me that am i eligible for ugc net exam?
19th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have one year complete diploma of pgdca so can I apply for ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?