23rd November 2015, 02:02 PM
SinjuSaji

Am I eligible for PG Diploma or any other PG Degree courses related to HR Management?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th and then B.Com from TNOU Distance Education without pursuing 12th. Now, I wish to do a course in Masters related to HR or management as I am currently working in this field. Am I eligible for a PG Diploma or any PG Degree course in the same field from a recognised university?

23rd November 2015, 03:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma or any other PG Degree courses related to HR Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinjuSaji View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 10th and then B.Com from TNOU Distance Education without pursuing 12th. Now, I wish to do a course in Masters related to HR or management as I am currently working in this field. Am I eligible for a PG Diploma or any PG Degree course in the same field from a recognised university?
Without passing 12th how can you get admission in Bachelor degree course? this is quite strange as for doing bachelor degree course you have to clear your 12th study first.

Coming to your question, if you want to do Post Gradate diploma course in HR filed then you have to have a degree of bachelor in any field. Completion of bachelor degree will lead you to do a course of Post graduation in HR field. For admission in any institute of India, it is essential that you should have 50% marks at least in bachelor degree.
23rd November 2015, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma or any other PG Degree courses related to HR Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinjuSaji View Post
Hello,
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for post graduate degree like M.Com.

But you can't apply for post graduate diploma course. After completion of post graduation degree, you can apply for post graduate diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?