13th July 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the position of PO in any Bank after completion of B.Com course from IGNOU?

hello sir !!!!!!! i m manoj verma . i completed my graduation from ignou university in b.com. can i eligible for p.o. post in any bank???????????? sir reply plzzzzzz.

13th July 2012, 03:43 PM
somyani mishra

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of PO in any Bank after completion of B.Com course from IGNOU?

any graduate is applicable for bank PO exam but you must have mini. 70%(aggregate)in your subject.
13th August 2013, 01:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of PO in any Bank after completion of B.Com course from IGNOU?

Yes, you can apply for any of the jobs that specify graduation as the basic qualification. Presently IBPS has invited applications for the profile of bank P.O. Applications can submitted till August 17. Your age must be between 21 and 30 years. Concession in age is given for reserved category candidates.
3rd October 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for competitive exam after completion B.Com from IGNOU ?
13th February 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my 10 2 for national open school and graduate from ignou can I apply for clerk post in sbi?
23rd February 2014, 11:49 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for Bank PO positions after completion of your Graduation in B.Com

But to confirm your eligibility, you should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your Graduation.

For this, you have to crack following selection procedure
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

Your age should be between 20-28 years to apply for the written exam.

Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Better to crack IBPS Exam which is the common written exam for all the public sector banks.

You did not mention your percentage of marks in your B.Com course.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, then you can apply for IBPS PO Exam of this academic year.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?