25th February 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Arch without qualifying NATA exam? Which Colleges in South India provide admission in B.Arch without NATA exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Arch but I did not qualify the NATA exam so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Arch without qualifying NATA exam? Which Colleges in South India provide admission in B.Arch with out NATA exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  4. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  5. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  6. Which Colleges in India accepts admission for B.Arch on the basis of NATA exam only? How can I apply for admission?
  7. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  8. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  9. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?
  11. What type of Architect entrance exams are available in Mumbai other than JEE
  12. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  13. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  15. How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course?
  16. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  17. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  18. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
1st May 2017, 12:50 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Arch without qualifying NATA exam? Which Colleges in South India provide admission in B.Arch without NATA exam?

Yes, you have another option other than NATA to get admission in B.Arch course in government colleges.

Candidates interested for admission in B.Arch course can also appear for JEE Paper 2.

Candidates with mathematics as main paper are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in government colleges.
1st May 2017, 12:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Arch without qualifying NATA exam? Which Colleges in South India provide admission in B.Arch without NATA exam?

Yes, you have other option as JEE to appear for examination.

Candidates passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper are eligible to appear for JEE paper 2 examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it will be eligible for admission in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?