6th April 2017, 01:01 PM
asmitaarjunroy

On which subject should I focus for pursuing CA in the future? How can I start the preparation for CA course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CA course in the future so I want to know on which subject should I focus for pursuing CA in the future? How can I start the preparation for CA course? Can I start preparing while pursuing my class 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. On which subjects should I focus more to become an IAS in the future?
  2. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. How to crack CSIR NET Physics? I am pursuing MSc in Physics
  4. What is the main subject to focus in BBA to become a bank employee in future?
  5. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  6. How should I start my preparation for IPS exam? Should I start preparing while pursuing my Graduation?
  7. How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  9. Best way to prepare for MCA entrance exam? Books to be followed?
  10. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  11. Can I start preparation to become an IPS Officer pursuing Engineering in ECE stream?
  12. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  14. How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?
  15. Can I start preparing for PCS exam while pursuing 3rd year B.Sc? Which is the best Coaching center for preparation and what is its fee structure? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for GATE exam while studying for B.Tech EEE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for banking exams after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  18. Subject wise book list for preparation of civil services examination
30th April 2017, 09:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which subject should I focus for pursuing CA in the future? How can I start the preparation for CA course?

You can start your preparation for Chartered Accountancy after 10+2. If you want to become CA in future then you must select Commerce stream with mathematics. In commerce stream, you should focus on following subjects:

>>Fundamentals of Accountancy.

>>Mercantile law.

>>Economics.

These subjects will help you to clear Common Proficiency test which is first stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Along with these, solve aptitude questions as some questions are asked from aptitude also.
1st May 2017, 12:53 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: On which subject should I focus for pursuing CA in the future? How can I start the preparation for CA course?

Commerce stream related subjects are very necessary. You need to focus on subject from which questions are asked in Common Proficiency test.

Questions are asked from following subjects:

Accountancy.

Economics.

Mercantile Law.

Practice questions from these subjects. Read this subjects conceptually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?