14th April 2013, 02:57 AM
kavitha velusamy

Am I eligible for SLET if I am 29 years old?

Hi i m 29 yr old. Am l eligible for slet 2013 . If yes can u send email when the exam ll be for 2013. Plz let me knw the detail via email.

12th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SLET if I am 29 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavitha velusamy View Post
Hi i m 29 yr old. Am l eligible for slet 2013 . If yes can u send email when the exam ll be for 2013. Plz let me knw the detail via email.

Yes you're eligible for SLET Entrance Examination. But, being a 29 years old candidate you're eligible for Lectureship post only. You're not eligible for Junior Research Fellowship. Because there is no age limit for Lectureship post.

SLET Stands for (State Level Eligibility Test) which is Conducted by different universities in India. The Candidate must satisfy the educational qualification to appear in SLET Entrance Examination.

Master's Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks For General from recognized university is the minimum educational qualification to apply for SLET Entrance Examination and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible to apply for this Examination.

So, If you satisfy the educational qualification then you're eligible to apply for SLET (Examination Lectureship Post)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?