21st April 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture without having appeared for CET exam?

I got 82 percent in 2nd Pre-University (PU) but due to some reason I didn't wrote the CET exam. So, will I be eligible take admission in 3 year full time B.Sc Agriculture from a regular university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  4. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. Cut off required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  9. Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?
  10. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  11. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  12. Can I apply for F.Y.BSc exam without giving MHT CET exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agriculture)?
  16. What rank should get in CET for doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score? -- [New]
15th May 2018, 07:29 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture without having appeared for CET exam?

As far as you are concerned regarding getting admission in B.Sc in Agriculture degree course having failed to appear in CET ( Common Entrance Test ) then I would like to let you know that you still have the options of getting admission in good private agriculture colleges or government colleges under ICAR ( Indian Council Agricultural Research ) if you have applied for AIEEA UG but not in agricultural colleges managed by concerned state government colleges as admission in state agricultural colleges are based on the performance in concerned state CETs.
15th May 2018, 10:11 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture without having appeared for CET exam?

1. You are eligible for admission in Bachelor of Agriculture without having appeared for Common Entrance Test.

2. But for your kind information, you can not get admission in government colleges for this course with CET rank. There are certain seats in private colleges for direct admission. Students on basis of their percentage of marks in 12th can get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.
15th May 2018, 02:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Sc Agriculture is a three year duration course and the required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

The required aggregate varies with institutes. But, now most of the institutes conducts entrance examination for admission in the course.

So, you have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by institutes for admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Without appearing for Common Entrance Test, you can not get admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture in government colleges or university. You can seek direct admission in private colleges or university in this course.

Private colleges provide direct admission in B.Sc in Agriculture based on percentage of marks in 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?