24th May 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for taking admission in B.Com regular having a gap of 9 years after 12th?

In which month, the process of admission for B.com(regular) get started in DAV College? I passes my 12th in 2008 and I have a huge gap of 9 years after my intermediate. Am I eligible for taking admission in B.com (regular) now ??
If possible, you are requested to provide me full information regarding it.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  3. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  4. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
  7. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  8. Am I eligible for regular M.Com from DU after scoring below 50% in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech in IIT if having 7 years gap in B.Tech after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th standard in 2016 after a gap of 2 years?
  14. Can i do my 12th from IGNOU now with 10th completed in 1994?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for HAL test if I have gap in my studies?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  18. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
24th May 2017, 11:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in B.Com regular having a gap of 9 years after 12th?

For regular studies your age should be below 23 years. If your age is below 23 years then you can apply for the admissions. But if your age is above 23 years then you can pursue your graduation in distance mode only. Thanks
25th May 2017, 12:37 AM
help100%

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in B.Com regular having a gap of 9 years after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which month, the process of admission for B.com(regular) get started in DAV College? I passes my 12th in 2008 and I have a huge gap of 9 years after my intermediate. Am I eligible for taking admission in B.com (regular) now ??
If possible, you are requested to provide me full information regarding it.
Thanks.
Look there is a very minute chance that you might get admission in any college, because most of the colleges allows a academic gap of maximum 2 years and thereafter they rejects the applicants form, but certain universities or colleges are there who might allow under consideration or terms and condition and that chance is 0.0001%.

I would rather suggest you better take admission in BCom in distance mode from any open university, otherwise the chance for a regular BCom is minute.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query please do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?