2nd January 2012, 10:37 PM
Vinoth Kumar.p2691

Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year ECE? What kind of preparation is needed?

I am a final year ece student am I eligible for tgc exam if yes what kind of preparation I want to take.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  3. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  4. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  5. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  6. Eligibility for IES examination for ece final year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Tech from IIT after passing ECE 3rd year?
  8. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  9. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  10. When is the preliminary exam conducted? What kind of preparation is needed?
  11. In which year I should take up GRE? What kind of preparation is needed?
  12. When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  14. How to do MS in US? I am doing B.Tech final year ECE
  15. TGC SSB previous years question papers -- [New]
  16. Difference between UES and TGC entry?
  17. Am I eligible for JTO entrance exam? I am studying final year ECE
  18. What kind of preparation is needed for Railway exam?
3rd January 2012, 01:22 PM
varundav

Default Re: Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year ECE? What kind of preparation is needed?

Dear Friend,
ou as a final year student you are eligible for the TGC examination conducted by Indian Army.
For doubts regarding eligibility you can visit
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg

for physical eligibility visit
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T0R-ijLHuzk/TfMFTpPDNAI/AAAAAAAAC9Q/jz5UAqO9KVg/s1600/Army-Technical-SSC.jpg.
6th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year ECE? What kind of preparation is needed?

Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year CSE in B.E.? What kind of preparation is needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?