9th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Meena Bhatia

Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing MSc IT?

Am i eligible for Ugc Net exam?. I have done M.Sc(IT)....please tell me can i do it

19th July 2012, 12:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing MSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena Bhatia View Post
Am i eligible for Ugc Net exam?. I have done M.Sc(IT)....please tell me can i do it
The National Eligibility Test for lectureship is conducted by University Grant Commission in various discipline and in order to be eligible for this test, one must possess a masters degree in the relevant subject and must have scored a minimum of 55% in the qualifying examination (Masters Degree examination).

However, if you belong to SC/ST category, you may take the test even if you have scored 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

So, having done you Masters in Information Technology, you can definitely be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission provided you have secured the minimum marks in the qualifying examination as mentioned above.

For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.

21st July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing MSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena Bhatia View Post
Thanks for the ans

18th December 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing MSc IT?

Am i eligible for june 2014 net exam with compartment in one subject in first part.my 2nd Part exam are commencing in april

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?