18th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for JRF being a woman?

Iam 01.09.1979 born and appearing for ugc net2011 december. Kindly tell me if iam eligible for j.r.f.iam a woman.

19th October 2011, 06:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for JRF being a woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam 01.09.1979 born and appearing for ugc net2011 december. Kindly tell me if iam eligible for j.r.f.iam a woman.
Yes, You are eligible for December NET Examination because you are female candidates and there is a relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH categories and to women applicants. So, as per the Eligiblity Criteria you are eligible for NET Examination because your age is now under 33 years.

So, If you have completed your Post Graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, then you are eligible for Upcoming NET Examination.

For JRF : Your age should not be more than 28 years, But you are women, then you will get 5 Year relaxation on Age.

There is No age restrictions to apply for lectureship Post.

So, please apply for NET examination soon before the last date, the last date of filling the Online NET application form is 25/Oct/2011 and the Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form 31/Oct/2011.

The examination is going to be held on 24/Dec/2011, So please fill the NET Application form soon before the Last date.

The examination fees of NET was Rs450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank in any branches allover India and then you are eligible to fill the Online NET Application form, So you are eligible for NET Examination.

The examination was Divided into 2 session, In first session there will be 2 Paper and Both the paper was Objective, The last paper was descriptive and you have to choose the subject in NET Examination as per your Post graduation, and for more information about NET Examination then please check the official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
19th October 2011, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam.But you are not eligible for JRF post.

You are eligible for only SRF post and also Lecturer post because your age below 33 years.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

EXAM DETAILS:-

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150

Thanks
19th October 2011, 09:28 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
NET exam is conducted by the UGC for the award of Junior research fellowship and for the eligibility of the lectureship.The academic and age criteria for the exam is

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND.
The aspirant must have completed masters degree in the field of social science,humanities,electronics science,computer application, etc
The aspirant must have secured 55% in his masters. for sc/st and physically handicapped it is 50% is the eligible marks.
Final year graduates are also eligible

AGE LIMIT for JRF
You should not have completed 28 years of age.
3 years relaxation for LLM degree holders
and 5 years relaxation for sc/st aspirants and women aspirant.

If you have the above requirement you are eligible to apply for it
21st June 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

am i elligible for ugc(math) i am 1979 born
22nd June 2013, 10:22 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
am i elligible for ugc(math) i am 1979 born
NET stands for National Eligibility Test

NET Exams are conducted by UGC twice a year in June and December

NET Exam is conducted for:
Lecturership
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Age Limit:
Lectureship-No age limit
JRF-maximum age to apply is 28 years
OBC/WOMEN/SC/ST candidates can apply till 33 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?