5th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc course with pure physics stream in Anu University, Guntur, AP?

sir my friend completed bsc computer, plz tell me how to apply the anu university from guntur, plz feed back
please reply soon..

24th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc course with pure physics stream in Anu University, Guntur, AP?

i have completed my graduation five years back . Now i want to pursue my msc in physics from nagpur university , what should i do

3rd October 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc course with pure physics stream in Anu University, Guntur, AP?

Dear sir,
i have completed B.Sc(computer science) in ANU affiliated college , can i have a chance to write only CHEMISTRY subject for converting the B.Sc(computer science) course
into B.Sc(M.P.C) .Because of CHEMISTRY is not in my degree stream , i am not eligible for PHYSICAL SCIENCE SCHOOL ASSISTANT.
so please give the solution for getting the chance to write DSC for PHYSICAL SCIENCE SCHOOL ASSISTANT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?