16th May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?

i am only pass 10th & Animation course, i not pass +2! i am qualified for journalism?

27th August 2012, 07:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am only pass 10th & Animation course, i not pass +2! i am qualified for journalism?

Any one who seeks to pursue a career in Journalism, must hold a Degree or Diploma in the same. The minimum eligibility required to pursue any of these course is a pass in the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board in any stream. Candidate seeking for a career in Journalism, you must have a presentable and confident personality.

There are various recognized Institutes offering Degree and Diploma programs in Journalism. Following are the list of some of them:

Amity School Of Communication

School of Broadcasting and Communication

Lovely professional University

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media [IIJNM]

Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Pune

The Times School of Journalism

EMDI Institute of Media & Communication

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioed Institute or any other of concern.
27th August 2012, 09:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?

No, you will have to be atleast 10+2 pass to pursue any programs of Journalism, whether it is Diploma of 1 year or a degree course of 3 year term.
4th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 10th to become journalist?
28th May 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I failed my 12th this year... And I want to join any diploma course in journalism on basis of my 10th, please sir suggest me any course for it.... Or any 1 or 2 year term course related to diploma in journalism. Please, sir suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?