2nd November 2016, 05:38 PM
bensu s

Which among M.Sc Biotechnology and M.Sc Analytical Chemistry has a better job scope?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue either M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Analytical Chemistry but I want to know, which of these has a better job scope in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which among M.Sc Biotechnology and M.Sc Analytical Chemistry has a better job scope? -- [New]
  2. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry?
  6. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  7. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  8. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  10. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  11. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  12. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  13. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  14. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  15. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  16. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  17. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  18. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
4th November 2016, 11:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which among M.Sc Biotechnology and M.Sc Analytical Chemistry has a better job scope?

** M.Sc. Biotechnology or Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is two years.

** M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry or Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, Master of Science in Biotechnology have better job or salary in comparison to Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?