2nd March 2013, 08:10 PM
chakra.k

Any entrance exam available in Law colleges?

Any entrance exams in law colleges? It should contain entrance exam means how to apply this exam?

3rd March 2013, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam available in Law colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakra.k View Post
Any entrance exams in law colleges? It should contain entrance exam means how to apply this exam?

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible BA LLB course .

If you want to apply for Post graduate course(LLM) , then you must have BL or LLB degree with above 55% marks .

In India there are so many entrance exam conduct for LAW course i have listed some entrance exams name.So more details of these exam you may log on to the website.
  • Common Law Admission Test [CLAT-Conducted by 14 national Law Institutes]
  • Amity Law School Entrance Exam
  • Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Government Law College Maharashtra Entrance Exam
  • Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
  • National Law School University Entrance Examination
  • KIIT Law School Admission Test KLSAT
  • Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
  • University of Delhi Entrance Test
Recently CLAT announced there notification for LAW admission .

Date Of Notification : 01/01/2013
Last Date Of Application : 30/03/2013
Date Of Examination : 12/05/2013

For Notification of 2013 CLAT Exam please log onto the link http://www.clat.ac.in/mode.php

Online Application

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?