16th May 2012, 12:09 PM
dsskp

Any good training institutes that provide training in June, July? I am B.Tech 2nd year student of Information Technology

i m b.tech 2nd year student of information technology plzz tell any good training institutes that provide training in june july

13th May 2013, 11:35 AM
Mr mattas

Post Re: Any good training institutes that provide training in June, July? I am B.Tech 2nd year student of Information Technology

its a good attitude of your towards the building block of success.
I would like you to form a group of 5-8 students and mark your application in one of the leading IT company.
1 mark these steps:
a)prepare application form with the association of your college faculty as the of the particular college.
b)then apply in the IT company depending upon your requirements.
c) e-mail or mark in person to get all details done in the hand.
thank you.

This will help you a lot..
best of luck..
for any query do reffer us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?