16th July 2011, 12:19 AM
Nidhi Raswant

Any jobs online where I can solve the problems of students?

Respected Sir
I would like ask to u that there is some provision for a job regarding solving problem of students. Pls provide me the site of that online job.
Thank You

E-mail id: [email protected]

13th November 2011, 07:18 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any jobs online where I can solve the problems of students?

You my take up as student counseller in any institute.
31st May 2016, 11:06 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Any jobs online where I can solve the problems of students?

There are various websites where one can teach students actually, and not only solve problems although the same facility is available too at their websites. But if you are really interested in solving problems of students then why not go for complete on line job for teaching students and solving their problems in that manner. Let me introduce you to this world, where you can not only solve problems but can teach then and at same time can earn handsome amount of money to do so.

There are various on line teaching websites where one can directly teach student and solve their problems, they provide the platform where you can directly interact with students and speak to them , know their problem and then solve them all live. The name of such websites are mentioned below-

1)Tutor.com
2)Tutor vista
3)Happy tutors
4)Tutor hub
5)live mind
6)Much enough
7)Learningfy
8)Buddy school

They all pay money and at the same time your interest of solving problems of student can be also be achieved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?