6th January 2011, 07:16 PM
sourav monga

Summer training and Internship for 6 months

Dear Sir
i want to join training for 6 months so pls tell me the proceduer how to join training

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
  2. Which is better for summer internship- company or institute?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi? -- [New]
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer training and Internship for 6 months
  6. Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?
  7. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  10. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  11. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  12. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  13. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  16. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
6th January 2011, 07:58 PM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: Summer training and Internship for 6 months

what stream r u? what training you are offering for? what are you doing? r u completed your college or not? kindly ask your question as clear as possibel

with regards
k.gopalakrishnan
6th January 2011, 10:18 PM
rimiChoudhury

Hi...you have not mentioned your subject and course.However, first you have to select institute or company where you would like to do the training program.All Govt. Institutes offering this type of summer training,ask for application letter along with C.V..Students are selected on the basis of their academic record ,statement of purpose and references. Some companies also offer summer training by taking money.But better you go for any reputated organization or institute.It will be best for your further academic career.
good luck!
7th January 2011, 12:07 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

well it depends on what kind of training you want to do and under what field...anyway you can go to some companies and just ask them whether they can provide training for you or not...write an application form and just submit it where you would like work depending upon your interest and course....best of luck
7th January 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

hi..i'm a 2nd yr ece student.i want to do some summer training in kolkata.can u suggest me some.and also the procedure of applying for that...
thank you..
7th January 2011, 07:31 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Summer training and Internship for 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav monga View Post
Dear Sir
i want to join training for 6 months so pls tell me the proceduer how to join training
Dear friend,
i will suggest you to go for .net application or php or java devolopment...
otherwise you can go for oracle or linux or networking etc...
7th January 2011, 12:35 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to join in summer training and internship for six months in any industry or in any organization first you have to contact with them.

you have to be sure that they will take you as their trainee or not. you may also apply for various industry in their specified application format for training.

when they will ready to take you then you have to issue one training letter from your college. for this you should contact with college office. you have to submit this letter to the office from where you will take admission. there may be application form of the industry. that case you have to give application form also along with the training letter.

after approving your letter they will inform you about the date of training and other details. then you have to go there in the specified date and time with the required document like your college ID card, xerox copy of your training letter, payment details to the industry(if any) etc.

best wishes.
7th January 2011, 03:26 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
as you say you want to know about traning procedure so for that you must go to net,at first you should search the institute which provides traning programme of your related subject then contact with them.send your cv or resume to the institute so that they get some knowledge about yourself.
7th January 2011, 04:53 PM
rks_estate

Dear Friend,

If you want to do Summer training and Internship for 6 months, contact to the training & placement officier of your college.

Through your college you may contact to the personnel & Human Resource Department of any industry.

Personnel & Human Resource Department of industry will guide you regarding training and tell you the procedure.

Good Luck
8th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training in TCS ?
25th July 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hiii,,sir ...i m doing m.sc(applied microbiology and biotechnology) final year....i want to do 6 months intership in food companies.....plz tell me about procedure and suggest me some name of food manufacture company which provide training and jod also?????
18th June 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

You can join the best summer as well as the internship for 6 months training for all domains like IT/CAD/Embedded System and other latest technologies. This important training classes delivered by expert industrial trainers who have more experience in the reputed field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?