12th January 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?

I have completed my B.E and wants to pursue LLB now. Is there any possibility to get admission in 3 year LLB from Nagpur University without appearing for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  2. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  3. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  6. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation
  7. Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get admission in LLB course for OBC student with 42% in 12th?
  9. Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?
  10. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  11. How to do LLB after giving B.A exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in LLB after not having 10th and 12th qualification?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  14. Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com
  15. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  18. How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?
15th January 2018, 06:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?

Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB from Nagpur University after completing BE. You can get direct admission also that is why no need to worry about entrance examination.
There is no upper age limit required.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?