16th August 2011, 11:16 AM
smacker.shail

Any tests to be answered to join marine engineering after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?

i want to join marine engineering after completing my B.E.Electrical engineering...if there are any tests or exams are required...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. What a diploma in electrical engineering holder can do to join MArine engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  7. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  8. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  14. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  15. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  16. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  17. How to give the exam of Merchant navy after passing 12th science?
  18. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any tests to be answered to join marine engineering after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?

I am student of electrical engineering and I want to join marine after my b.tech .... will it be possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?