4th July 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?

hello
i have completed my diploma in
electronics and communication engginering,
i want to work in the isro..how can i get apply
and be a part of the isro and are they
any vacancies for the diploma holders in the isro?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  2. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  3. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  4. Technical Assistant job in ISRO for diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How can I get a better job if I am a electronics and communication diploma holder?
  7. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  8. Are there any jobs for Polytechnic Diploma in ISRO?
  9. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  12. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  15. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
31st August 2014, 06:55 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?

The recruitment of diploma in engineering candidates is not quite frequent in ISRO but the
almost every year recruitment is done. If you are not in a hurry for job then you should first
complete B.Tech. and apply for Scientists/Engineers 'SC' post in ISRO. ISRO conducts
recruitment for this post, almost every year.

If you want to do a job in a research oriented organization with this qualification only then
you should also look for vacancies available in DRDO.

Please remember that working in a research oriented organization and doing research might not
be same thing always. There is alternate of doing higher studies if you want to be a scientist who
does significant research work for the advancement of technology.
26th November 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?

i completed intermediate with 89.6 %
now iam btech 2 nd year ece
can I join in isro pls send me details about exams
16th July 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am manoj patel and i am ec diploma completed and i am interesting in isro company and i lear more then . i am do part of this company what i do?
15th September 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am Praveen Ambore from Bagalkot district, I completed diploma in electronics and communication,sir m very much interested in space %uD83D%uDE80 research so sir I want to be a part of your organization so for that what should I have to do plz suggest me sir.....
23rd May 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am shaik habeeb. I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 79%.How can I get job in ISRO to be a part of it?
16th November 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engg. I want to work in isro. How can i get apply.i want to be a part of your organizations for that what should i have to do suggest me.
My mail [email protected]
3rd November 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma with 75%.now I am studying btech 3 year I am interested to work with isro. How can I apply for this.
15th November 2019, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am k.tejasree. I completed my diplomain ece with 98%.how can I get job in isro as technical assistant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?