30th March 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which area is better between ECE and Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello Sir, my son was interested in ECE and Aeronautical Engineering. Please suggest me which is better between these two? What is the scope and job opportunities in both? Further, is it better to go for Diploma or B.Tech?

3rd April 2019, 04:47 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Which area is better between ECE and Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello,
As per my opinion both ECE and Aeronautical Engineering are good to study according to your interest.
Job Opportunities:
There are more job opportunities in electronics department and it is easy to find job if you have a degree in your hand in ECE. But, it's quite difficult to get job after completing Aeronautical Engineering in India. Even ECE degree holder can get job in Aerospace department.
I suggest that you must pursue B.tech instead of Diploma because degree has more weight-age than diploma especially in this era of huge competition.
I hope it would helpful for you.
Thank You....
3rd April 2019, 04:48 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
As per my opinion both ECE and Aeronautical Engineering are good to study according to your interest.
Job Opportunities:
There are more job opportunities in electronics department and it is easy to find job if you have a degree in your hand in ECE. But, it's quite difficult to get job after completing Aeronautical Engineering in India. Even ECE degree holder can get job in Aerospace department.
I suggest that you must pursue B.tech instead of Diploma because degree has more weight-age than diploma especially in this era of huge competition.
I hope it would helpful for you.
Thank You....
7th September 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which area has more job opportunities among Ece and aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?