17th May 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Availability of courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma course in Computer Science. Now, what are the options available for me? What should I choose for my graduation?

23rd May 2019, 09:01 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science, you can pursue B.E/ B.Tech course in Computer Science/ Information Technology. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, etc., to get admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore? 1 11th April 2023 10:40 PM
Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses? 7 24th July 2017 11:10 PM
Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE 4 7th November 2013 02:45 AM
Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science? 3 4th August 2011 10:59 AM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM