20th July 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs on the basis of BA?

I have completed my final years university exams of BA and scored 53.44%. Can I get any government jobs? From where can I get notifications on government jobs for BA qualified candidates?

22nd July 2019, 06:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs on the basis of BA?

Candidates in the final year of the bachelor degree or passed are eligible to appear for most of the examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs.

The examination is conducted for selection in banking, railway and SSC examination.

Candidates with qualifying marks are eligible to appear for the examination. You can get the detail information about the examination from official website.
22nd July 2019, 07:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for various government jobs on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.

Jobs are available in :-

Railway.

Banking.

SSC.

Defence.

So, you will become eligible for selection after qualifying in all the stages of the examination.

You can get notification from the newpaper, magazine or the official website.
22nd July 2019, 11:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To get government job, you need to qualify the exam.
There are various government job exams in which you can appear such as banking clerical, banking P.O., Post offices, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, UPSC, RRB etc.
You can get notification of such jobs on -
www.freejobalert.com
23rd July 2019, 12:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For most of the government jobs recruitment examination the required eligibility to appear is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate passed with minimum passing aggregate are to appear for the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination as per educational qualification. The age limit and other criteria varies with examination.

You can get the information about the examination from the official website of the IBPS, SSC, UPSC and other examination conducting body.
23rd July 2019, 03:58 PM
mani98

Jobs after BA pass:

UPSC

BANKING

RAILWAYS

SSC

NDA

IBPS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?