17th November 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Availability of Polytechnic PUSA 2016 admission form

Polytechnic Pusa 2016 admission form when is it going to be released this time? Does anybody have any clue regarding this?

17th November 2015, 01:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Polytechnic PUSA 2016 admission form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Polytechnic Pusa 2016 admission form when is it going to be released this time? Does anybody have any clue regarding this?
The PUSA Polytechnic exam in this year took place in the month of June. So next year if the exam takes place in the same time then the notification for the same wont release before April. So I would suggest you to keep a look on the official website of PUSA from March regarding the exam.

Here's a list of the courses on offer:

1.Automobile Engineering
2.Civil Engineering
3.Civil Engineering (Specialization in Construction Engineering)
4.Electrical Engineering
5.Mechanical Engineering
6.Electronics & Communication Engineering
7.Printing Technology
8.Electronics & Communication Engineering

Eligibility Criteria:-

For the UG course you need to complete 12th from any recognized Boards in India and age should not be more than 22 years. For the PG course you need to complete graduation with English studied as one of the compulsory subjects. You need to have 50% of marks at graduation level. The upper age limit is 25 years.

For more information click on this link: http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?