21st March 2011, 03:57 PM
Supriya Rachapalli

Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?

Hello,

I had completed my MBA (Finance) without B.com background . Is bcom background necessary for CS course. In how many years we can complete the course. Is it true that it is as tough as CA OR ICWAI? Can you suggest me some of the best institutions for this course? Kindly guide me.

20th August 2011, 09:39 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supriya Rachapalli View Post
Hello,

I had completed my MBA (Finance) without B.com background . Is bcom background necessary for CS course. In how many years we can complete the course. Is it true that it is as tough as CA OR ICWAI? Can you suggest me some of the best institutions for this course? Kindly guide me.
Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?

No there is no necessity of completing B.Com for joining company secretary or cs courses. Only you need graduation which you had already completed so you are eligile to join CS courses.

For your knowledge i want to clarify that you can also join company secretary courses after completing your class 12 or Intermediate .In that case you need to first of all join foundation courses and after clearing all the foundation exams ,you will be allowed to join the main courses but if you will join company secretary courses after graduation then there is no need to complete any foundation courses that is you will directly start from main course.

The duration of cs courses are 12month to 24 months depending upon your mode of joining .

Chartered Accountancy that is CA is considered little bit tough as compared to ICWAI but both fields are considered good just remember that you choose subjects on the basis of your interest.

With Regards
ravik1214
20th August 2011, 12:51 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?

B.com is not necessary for the CA exam. graduation is necessary for the ca in the commerce. if you have complete graduation you can give ca exam.
20th August 2011, 02:59 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?

B.com is not necessary for the CA exam. graduation is necessary for the ca in the commerce. if you have complete graduation you can give ca exam.
21st November 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

ye btaye ki c.a ke liye jarruri hain ki b.com ka background hona
29th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i m sinchana.. i hav jus completed my 2nd puc with 80%.. i jus want to take up a course with my b.com.. but i want to finish d course wit my final year b.com.. is it possible for me if i take up ICWAI....?
21st July 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

if i complete b-com with IGNOU can i direct join to intermediate course ?

sanjib das.
13th April 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Should i have 50% marks in Bcom to take up the ICWAI course
20th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

which job is suitable for girls after 12th (commerce) with excellent salary package..!!!???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?