23rd June 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

I have passed my 12 th standard with Biology with 76% marks. I have to know that if I take admission in B.El. Ed course with science subjects where after passing the same I will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not. Or I can do my post graduation thereafter or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are counted while calculating the degree percentage? -- [New]
  2. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Is Maths included in best four for B.Com Hons?
  5. Which subjects are to be counted in merit list of DIET?
  6. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  7. How many subjects we have to choose in B.Sc Homer Science? How many subjects are compulsory?
  8. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  9. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  10. Requirements for science students to pursue Economic Hons? Is there any quota for science students opting commerce field?
  11. B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?
  12. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF?
  13. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  16. Candidates who have qualified the CTET are eligible for UP Vishist BTC?
  17. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  18. Is it necessary to pass in 4th subject to get admitted in Medical College through WBJEE?
7th July 2010, 04:34 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

Hi,

I am very sorry to say this, That most of the Universities are Not accepting Bach of Elementary Education as B.ED.
Also, Even after getting Employed, Many who worked as PRT with B.El.Ed, are denied promotion to TGT as they are not considered possessing B.Ed.

I believe, It would be tough to carry out your Post graduation after this.

So Do kindly check out for proper counselling on this.

All the Best.
12th July 2010, 02:27 AM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12 th standard with Biology with 76% marks. I have to know that if I take admission in B.El. Ed course with science subjects where after passing the same I will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not. Or I can do my post graduation thereafter or not.
Dear friend,

Please don't choose to go for B.Ed course and don't make your way very difficult to go for either post graduation or job. Please choose a B.sc course. I am not saying that do not take it but be aware of what you are doing and think once what is your need and what is your aim, then make a decision. Of course you will be treated as equivalent to B.sc degree if you go for B.Ed but your job opportunities will be less compared to B.sc thats why I am advising you to take B.sc. There are lot many courses if you choose B.sc. There will be a huge scope for science degree i.e., you can go for post graduation in science(M.sc) or in marketing (MBA) or go for job. Think once again and take a wise decision. All the best for your future.
12th July 2010, 11:03 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

Quote:
Hi
Sorry, you are not counted as B.Sc. B. Ed and you can not do your post graduation after this course.
Please according to me its tough for you.
so, first collect full information regarding this then take your decision.
Good luck
12th July 2010, 05:01 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

hello !!

This course is a degree program as undergraduate which is meant only for female candidates so you must be ...
it is a four-year full-time Programme after 10+2 , so you need to satisfy all these eligibility criteria's so as to appear for the program ...

the most favorable place for this course is delhi university .... visit http://www.du.ac.in

It is an Integrated teaching course ,

Definitely !!!

you can go for Post graduation after this course as this course is just mere Under graduation program ..

Best of luck !!!
cheers
12th July 2010, 07:01 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?

you need to graduate first with any dicipline,then only you can go for b.ed.
your degree will be counted as you said.
but first complete your b.sc.
20th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE JOB VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR A BSC BEd student right now
26th January 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

is sociology a good stream after doing b.el.ed n what is the scope for jobs after doing it?
26th January 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

is sociology a good stream after doing b.el.ed n what is the scope for jobs after doing it?
24th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is required for b.el ed this year????
1st June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the b.ed syllabus and the examination pattern according to the madras university syllabus like lady wiilington or stella matituna.i have completed my bca now i'm going to pursue b.ed compscience, so plz tell me the how many semester r there & wat kind subjects r going to b included.whether practical is there & wat will b tought in the current one year.
23rd June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I hae completed my Bsc.in main subject Chemistry. I need to know the b.ed syallabus and the examination pattern or syllabus to the mumbai university and how much marks is passing to b.ed a. I will completed producer to bed admmission ( CET Exam) is also completed. I am waiting to result to next producer for addmission.
Please give me a details to my mail ID [email protected] as early as possobile.
Give a positie reply.

Thanking You,
23rd July 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

major computer science tell about subject of this course
26th July 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.SC in electronics so i wanted to know that i can directly get into M.ED or B.ED is must
4th July 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc. after b.el.ed ???
20th August 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

can we do msc(maths honrs ) after doing beled
?
3rd June 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

can computer science be a fourth subject in beled from delhi university.that is one subject from the list c.
9th June 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are listed in b.el.ed.i had got 57% in computer science in 12th. Can I apply for b.el.ed.can I take computer science in b.el.ed while calculating best 4 marks?
3rd July 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hey!!
Does beled includes b.Ed or we need to do b.Ed after doing beled?
5th July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is b.el.ed is consider a bsc for science students.
And what are the scope after doing this..
13th September 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed from du or any other private college after doing b.el.ed from private college?
12th July 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I know after doing b.el.ed we are eligible for ma maths but Is it possible to clear the entrance ma/msc maths after b.eled.Is there any one who have done ma maths/msc maths after b.el.ed? I will b really grateful to you if you can help.
4th July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

After completing b.el.ed can be apply for any competitive exam
8th September 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can we do msc(maths honrs ) after doing beled
?
no yo cannot though you can do msc in mathematics education if you had chosen math as optional subject in b.el.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?