12th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Internship in BHEL?

details for applying internship? I want to do my internship from this reputed organization.

13th May 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for Internship in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
details for applying internship? I want to do my internship from this reputed organization.

Interested students can apply for internship in BHEL through their college. Students from the 4th and 6th semester of engineering are eligible to apply for internship in BHEL. They have to apply to the General Manager of the Human Resource Department at the BHEL office through their college Training and Placement Cell. Students have to pay some amount for internship. Some students are interviewed before admitting for an internship at BHEL. Most of the students are selected for an internship through employee referral. Candidates can also get help from their seniors for an internship at BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?