27th February 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA is suitable for Banking sector jobs? Any other banking specialized course?

I want to set my career in Banking sector. And, I wanted to pursue BBA. So, does BBA is suitable for banking jobs? Which type of jobs can I get in private as well as in government banks with BBA? Is there any banking specialized graduate course available?

12th March 2019, 07:44 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is BBA is suitable for Banking sector jobs? Any other banking specialized course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to set my career in Banking sector. And, I wanted to pursue BBA. So, does BBA is suitable for banking jobs? Which type of jobs can I get in private as well as in government banks with BBA? Is there any banking specialized graduate course available?
>> If you are eyeing a job in bank then BBA or any other graduation course will do for you.

>> Being a graduate you are eligible to apply for the various recruitment in government and private sector banks. These recruitment include credit officer, probationary officer, probationary clerk etc.

>> Also, being a BBA graduate makes you eligible for all the goverment jobs whose qualification criteria is Graduation, provided you have secured the required percentage.

>> If you want to go for a specialized course in banking you may go for PGDBM (post graduation diploma in bannking and management)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?