17th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Supratimghosh

How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?

Sir, I am a 3rd year student of electronics and instrumentation branch. I would like to know how to apply for summer internship/ training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC etc this year. And also what is the minimum criteria for application???

17th January 2012, 10:30 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supratimghosh View Post
Sir, I am a 3rd year student of electronics and instrumentation branch. I would like to know how to apply for summer internship/ training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC etc this year. And also what is the minimum criteria for application???
you just have to submit resume to company and make a call to hr of company ,
you will get the date of training on which you will do . after that infrom to collage then the will give you a letter which you will give to company on day of training or before that
all the best
17th January 2012, 10:57 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?

You can apply internships by downloading the application form from their respective websites.the application form must be completely filled and by attaching demand draft of fee and all the photocopies of documents like(educational qualifications,caste certificates,mark sheets, D.O.B certificate)must be signed dully by gazetted officer covered in envelope and should be sent to their following addresses.

You can see the following link for applying internship in BHEL.http://afterbtech.com/bhel-bharat-he...-psu-jobs.html
18th January 2012, 12:40 AM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supratimghosh View Post
There is no set procedure or fixed time table in any PSU for taking in Summer Interns/Trainees. You have to approach the firm of your choice. If you have some some persons who know people who really matter for these trainings, it would be very helpful. Otherwise, your Institute's Placement officer will also be able to give you some leads about whom to contact. Your seniors can also narrate how they got hold of people in the chain. The criteria is that the training should be relevant to your studies, you abide by their security and discipline regulations, you do not disturb their work/production schedule, etc. A letter from your Institute is a must, after you shortlist the PSU and the nature of training.

All the best!

Sagar.
18th January 2012, 01:36 AM
Sharma sujeet

you just have to submit resume to company and make a call to hr of company ,

you will get the date of training on which you will do . after that infrom to collage then the will give you a letter which you will give to companyon day of training or before that
2nd February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for written test for internship at tata steel in 3rd yr?
7th February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

is electrical engineering a good stream to choose for preparinG for CSAT?
8th February 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to get summer internship in gail, bpcl ,iocl ,ongc, hpcl ,or any other petroleum or chemical engineering company
13th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a student of B.tech 2nd year from electronic & communication. i would to know how to apply summer internship in BHEL.
23rd April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm aravind pursuing btech 2nd year in hyd .From our batch a new system is introduced, based on gate rank we are able to apply for govt jobs ,then whether isn't necessary to appear for exams conducted by the respective company? please clarify clearly ,most of us are in contradiction state.
23rd April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I wnt ot do Summer Internship in HR.
Will u suggest some companies name in NOIDA and Patna where i can do my Summer Internship ?
28th May 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech final year student of ece.how apply for summer internship in psu's? send complete to my email [email protected].
9th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a BBA final year student ..how i apply for summer internship in maruti,tata, toyota,etc like company
13th September 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility critera for internship in SAIL
21st December 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer internship of 6 weeks in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC ?is there any minimum % required to apply?

?
2nd March 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
im am 6th semister student in v.r. siddhartha college of engineering.how can i apply for summer intenship in B.H.E.L .please sent me the regarding details to [email protected].
thanking you,
vijay gopal.
5th March 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
im 6th semester student of engineering in annamalai university.How can apply summer training in sail.please send the instruction details [email protected].
5th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get to summer training in tata steel or psu'
6th March 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in b.tech 4th semester na i want to do summer internship in psu. How can i get contact no. to get information from hr of the company like bhel, gail, ntpc nd other psu.....sir please provide me numbers....
thanking you
26th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i studying b-tech 2-2semimster ..i want to do summer intership training in bhel.so what can i do sir?
17th August 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
17th August 2013, 02:29 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Hello Good friend,,,

A person can use internships through grabbing the particular application using their individual websites.the application need to be fully filled by linking need set up involving fee and the particular photocopies involving files like(educational certification,caste certificates,draw covers, D.O.B certificate)must often be signed dully through gazetted official included inside bag and ought to often be sent to the right after addresses.

simply send continue to enterprise and make up a call to hr involving enterprise ,
you will definately get the particular time of training in which you will complete.and then infrom to university subsequently the need offer you a notice which you will give enterprise in day of training or in advance of that

Many thanks
2nd December 2013, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am Karun Das pursuing M.tech Pipeline Engineering, i want to do intership in GAIL so please help me how to apply?
11th December 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

which companies offering internships for metallurgy and material science student and what is the minimum criteria for application? and also please tell me location of companies
28th January 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.How can i get better internship?
4th September 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical engineering student . i am in 2nd year. am i eligible for training in mid of my 2nd year?
20th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir -
I am b.tech 5 sem chemical student, I want to training in psu' s like Bhel Gail, Sail, Ntpc, Nhpc.....
give me advice for selection in summer training in these comp at rajeshgli1107@G mail.com.
27th January 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am mechanical engineering student . i am in 2nd year. am i eligible for training in mid of my 2nd year?
Yaa... you can do internship but the certificate may not be valid. For just sake of experience only it will be useful.
4th February 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR I am student of PGDM can i apply for summer training in GAIL . my pointer is 5.45 CGPA ?
24th October 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing MCA 2nd year in one of the top private colleges in tamilnadu.Can you kindly help me with the procedures to be done to join interships in SAIL,BHEL and ONGC?Is there any entrance exam for the same?
15th November 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.tech in field of Information Technology and wanted to confirm that whether gail offers summer internship for IT people . If so, then what is the procedure to apply for it. ThankYou
25th January 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training in psus, how can apply for this and when forms are open. and where form are available please inform me very soon as possible because i do not miss this opportunity .my mob. No.9129852808 and Mail [email protected]
12th March 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Actively looking For HR internship in PSU Sector.
Please Help me in searching.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?