10th December 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Being a massive failure in B.Tech can I clear my backlogs?

I am a Btech student in university of calicut.
I am massive failure in btech. I hold poor internal marks for failed papers. For example 5 out of 22. Can I clear it with hard work ?
please reply

10th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Being a massive failure in B.Tech can I clear my backlogs?

Nothing is impossible in this world if you are ready to do hard work with full concentration and dedication. Yes, you can clear all your backlogs with hard work. Be sincere and consistent in studies.

To secure better marks in university exams, you must practice previous year papers of university exam of your streams. In every university 30-50 marks questions are from previous years, so you can easily clear your backlogs.
11th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Being a massive failure in B.Tech can I clear my backlogs?

In the world nothing is impossible. If you have strong wills than you can really achieve anything rather that is so hard to do or to achieve. If your internal marks are so less than you have to be again appeared in your internal exams. In this time do hard work do your best and do concentrate on your studies. Just try to clear your concept and take suggestion from your senior or class mates who are good on those fields. Take attention when you study, do not think any other things when you are studying just focus on your study. Do not overburden to your studies feel relax and concentrate on your study when your mind is set up and relaxed. If we say 24 hours read the books than this will not happen. Just study when you realize that yes now i can read.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?