26th November 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BEd for a candidate after completing BTech?

Hi everyone, currently, I am pursuing BTech in 5th semester. I didn't have interest in software sector. I am passionate about teaching. I choose BTech because my uncle forced me. But now I want to do BEd after completion of my BTech. Is that right choice or not?

28th November 2018, 01:52 PM
Premvishal03

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BEd for a candidate after completing BTech?

If you are passionate about teaching then there is no need of b.ed just apply in the institution where you want to teach.
Because teaching for 2-3 years will give you money and experience which worth more then an additional degree. If they wants an additional degree then enroll into b.ed.
All the best for your future.
28th November 2018, 03:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BEd for a candidate after completing BTech?

1. Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course. It is beneficial for a candidate who has done B.Tech but now wants to teach in government schools. Bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for B.Ed course.

2. But better option will be to go for M.Tech and PhD to become Assistant Professor in engineering colleges.
28th November 2018, 08:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Engineering graduates are now eligible for admission to Bachelor of Education. Any BTech passed student who wants to pursue B.Ed should have minimum of 55% in his or her graduation. This is 50% for BA, BSc and BCom. BTech students who are in final year will also be able to apply for B.Ed.
28th November 2018, 11:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

=> In order to get admission in B.Ed course, the candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study BEd for a candidate after completing BTech.

=> There is no age bar to apply for B.Ed course.
29th November 2018, 12:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

One of the requisite criteria to appear in the examination is that candidate must have pursued D.Ed or B.Ed course.

The entrance examination is conducted for recruitment. So, if you want to get recruitment as teacher then you must have to pursued D.Ed or B.Ed course.
29th November 2018, 12:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get recruitment as teacher then it is necessary to have B.Ed course.

B.Ed is two year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate with bachelor degree and B.Ed qualification can appear for entrance examination.

So, after bachelor degree qualification you are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?