10th May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between diploma and degree? I am 23 years old

hai im karthik
my age is 23 now i had great confusion about my career many frnds suggested me diploma and degree also b.com is suggested but i want to know in which i can get a good salaries and fame

Related Questions:
  1. 3 years diploma
  2. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree? -- [New]
  3. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  4. How may I get degree from pear academy? What's the duration of degree after diploma?
  5. Can I do engineering course with 2/3 years diploma course? Which is better between B.E and B.Tech? Can I join degree course after diploma?
  6. What to do to add 1 more year in 3 years degree course?
  7. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  8. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  9. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Footwear 2 years degree or diploma course at the age of 29?
  11. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  12. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  13. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  14. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  15. Syllabus of TANCET examination for ECE branch?
  16. Can I get admission in degree by taking advantage of 10+2+3 years diploma education?
  17. Could I do diploma in cyber law after passing 3 years degree course of LLB? Names of the institutes?
  18. Can I apply for Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the different fields in Hotel Management?
25th May 2014, 08:19 PM
AKHILA T

Default Re: Which is the best between diploma and degree? I am 23 years old

Degree can be more helpful in getting quick jobs and for quick settlement in life and the wages will be more for degree courses than for the diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?