2nd September 2011, 11:52 AM
dishap_89

Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?

Hello everyone. I have completed Physiotherapy in April-2011. But as we all know that physiotherapy carrer in india is very struggling. So i want to change my line. I m really confused between Govt Banking Jobs and UPSC. Right now i am preparing in general for all govt. jobs. But to get success, I must concentrate on one. Can anyone suggest me what should i prefer? Which is the best job from all point of view being a girl, BANKING or UPSC. Please refer me some good coaching classes for the same in RAJKOT or AHMEDABAD.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which will be a good choice for me between going for own business and preparing for Government Exams being a candidate of placed in ICICI Bank and not satisfied with the Job?
  2. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  3. What should I do to have a stable future in 2-3 years being a Commerce Graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government job exams?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs?
  12. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  13. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  14. Can I do BSc after passing 12th?
  15. How to enter in the field of public sector?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  18. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future? -- [New]
2nd September 2011, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?

It is not true that there is no scope after doing a course in physiotherapy. You need to apply in various hospitals, clinics and fitness centers. Certainly in the initial days you cannot expect high salary but with experience it is possible. Your priority should be to gain experience. You can apply for the bank post or government job if the same interests you. Since you are not from the finance field you may find it difficult to cope up with a banking job. You can apply for the civil service job however if you find the profile suiting you.
4th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?

after doing my mpt how i get a government job?and where to apply
8th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

which profile is best suited for me upsc or banking
8th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Please give idea about my carrier. I finished B.P.T at 2010 in Govt college.What will be best for me after UG . Shall i go to PG or any other entrance exams like bank exam or UPSC
27th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in physiotherapy after completed bsc in biology further what should i do?
13th January 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

After doing my BPT how i get a government job? and where to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?