6th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?

which college is best college to do b.ed through distence learning in malappuram after completing b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  4. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  5. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  6. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  7. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA -- [New]
  8. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  9. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from Annamalai University through correspondence? Is it a 1 year or a 2 years course? Is there any center in Visakhapatnam
  11. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  13. B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  15. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  16. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  17. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  18. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
28th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?

Top B.Ed. Colleges:

Kurukshetra University
Harayana
Fees(INR):4600

Lady Shri Ram College for Women
New Delhi
Fees(INR):60,000

Thakur Shyamnarayan College of Education and Research
Mumbai
Fees(INR):20,000

University of Calicut
Kerla
Fees(INR):25,000

University of Lucknow
Lucknow
Fees(INR):14,000

Jamia Millia Islamia University
New Delhi
Fees(INR):6000

ICFAI University
Dehradun
Fees(INR):67,000

Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya
Bhopal
Fees(INR):35,000

Other Colleges:

St. Xavier’s College
Mumbai
Fees(INR):17,000

Loyola College
Chennai
Fees(INR):2,00,000

Hindu College
New Delhi
Fees(INR):25,000

Miranda House College
New Delhi
Fees(INR):12,000 to 38,000

Christ University
Bangalore
Fees(INR):3,00,000

Fergusson College
Pune
Fees(INR):10.000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?