30th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges that I can get admission with a score of 122 in AIEEE?

i am gettinmg 122 at least in aieee pls tell me best colleges i can get

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for admission with 122 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  3. Can I get admission in BIT Ranchi? I have score 122 marks and 93% in boards -- [New]
  4. What rank will I get after scoring 122 in AIEEE?
  5. How to become an Astronaut? Which courses should I apply for? Am I eligible for Maharashtra engineering admission?
  6. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  7. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  8. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  9. Admission in government college after scoring 122 marks in AIEEE and 54,500 rank?
  10. How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?
  11. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  12. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  13. Which branch will I get in Manipal if I got 122 score in Manipal Engineering Entrance?
  14. In which government or private college near Delhi I can get after scoring 122 marks in AIEEE?
  15. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  16. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can student of UP can appear for AIEEE to take admission in Chhattisgarh engineering colleges?
  18. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
8th June 2012, 07:19 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Which are the best colleges that I can get admission with a score of 122 in AIEEE?

Hello Friend,

Your rank will decide as to which options you get for pursing B.Tech.

You should try to get in any one of these colleges if possible as they are the best in INDIA:

Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech, Calcutta
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Delhi College of Engineering. New Delhi
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Suratkal
Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad
Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur, Howrah
MANIT, Bhopal
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
IIIT, Hyderabad
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
VNIT, Nagpur
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Kozhikode
Dhirubhai Ambani IICT, Gandhinagar
Osmania Univ. College of Engineering, Hyderabad
College of Engineering , Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela

19th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges that I can get admission with a score of 122 in AIEEE?

hi, i have score140in aieee which collage i can get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?