26th January 2011, 11:48 AM
satyajit115

Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders

me satyajit sahu final year student of diploma.my branch is electron
& telecommunication.i want to join b-tech.my perecentage is75%.which engg. collage is best for latral entery.and how to join those college.kindiy send those college list IN UP,AP,ODISHA,PUNE,DELHI,CHANNAI,KOLKATA OR ANY WHERE IN INDIA IS BEST FOR ME.ME FROM ODISHA. PLZ SEND THOSE COLLAGE LIST IN MY EMAIL. HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY THANK YOU.

31st January 2011, 03:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders

hello there are many colleges in India where you can pursue your B tech in electronics and communication engineering.

Here are a few in chennai:
1.A.M.S. engg. college
2.college of engineering anna university
3.Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute
4.Hindustan College of Engineering
5.Meenakshi Sundarajan Engineering College
6.Rajalakshmi Engineering College

you can try some of this in chennai,all are AICTE approved.

thank you!!!!
1st February 2011, 12:37 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders

Hello friend,
Generally every colleges in India have their lateral entry process. They offer admission directly into the 2nd year of engineering if you have completed your diploma with minimum of 60% marks.
So just apply into any good colleges you will get the admission.
Some colleges conduct there own entrance test followed by an interview.
Good luck!!!!
12th February 2011, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam i have completed my 3 year diploma course in plastics mould technology from central institute of plastics enng & tech (cipet). i want 2 take admission in 3rd sem of b.tech courses in any branch at any government or private collage, is it possible or not? sir i m in tension nw a days so pls help me is it possible or not? and send me the list of government and private collages those i will take admission! my email id is [email protected]
12th February 2011, 04:22 AM
sspk pkss

Post Re: Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders

sir i want to know collages in a.p u.p bihar (1st gov. 2nd non gov)
15th February 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i m a fianl year student doing Diploma in Computer Engineering, now i want to get lateral entry Admission can uh help me to find out the best colleges
15th February 2011, 02:56 PM
umermushtaq

sir i m a final year student doing Diploma in Computer Engineering and now i want to get admission through lateral entry, can you help me to find out the best college
20th February 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finish my 3rd year of diploma from CIPET college having cource PD.PT.SIR i want to know in the names of colleges or university in which i an take addmission .so kindly let me know the colleges as early as possible.my email add is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics engg.
my rank is 46(girls) and 352(general) in upsee entrance exam...
Can I get a government college??
and plz help me to find out the best college...
30th May 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 yr of diploma in electronuics engg..
my rank is 46(girls) and 352(general) in upsee entrance exam...
Can I get a government college??
if not then which private college I should consider...my email id is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Vaishali Saraswat

I have competed my 3 yr of diploma in electronics engg.
my rank is 46(girls) and 352(general) in upsee entrance exam..
Can I get a government college???
If not which best private college I can get???
my email id is [email protected]
plzz reply as soon as possible....
30th May 2011, 08:52 PM
Vaishali Saraswat

I have competed my 3 yr of diploma in computer engg.
my rank is 58(girls) and 459(general) in upsee entrance exam..
Can I get a government college???
If not which best private college I can get???
plzz reply as soon as possible....
8th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Go to LPU....Punjab...
2nd July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my 3yrs diploma in tool and die making from ATTC bardang sikkim,
can u help me out by suggesting me a good college for btech in mechanical an around kolkata
21st July 2011, 08:25 PM
sonajanu22

hello sir i am completed 1st year b.e in eee & i want to take the admission in other college,can you please help me out, in which college can i take admission?
7th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have complete my diploma now i want to take admisn in bihar or jharkhand plz help me
21st September 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

lateral entry for B.Sc degree
27th February 2012, 11:00 AM
drurv

hello there are many colleges in India where you can pursue your B tech in electronics and communication engineering.

Here are a few in chennai:
1.A.M.S. engg. college
2.college of engineering anna university
3.Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute
4.Hindustan College of Engineering
5.Meenakshi Sundarajan Engineering College
6.Rajalakshmi Engineering College

you can try some of this in chennai,all are AICTE approved.
10th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the year of 2010 with 62% of marks.Now I am working in TATA POWER CO. LTD. So can I able to get admission in B. TECH in second year on the basis of my final year Diploma percentage. Is there any issue of having one year gap to get an admission...? Please answer my query as soon as possible. My E mail ID is [email protected]. Thank you.
23rd June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma from delhi in electronics plz can u make me aware that hw can i get admission in anna university in btech and how many seats are there???

plz reply me on my id [email protected]
1st April 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

hai im studying diploma final year.IS there any posibillty to join in IIT after diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?