2nd November 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Best course and institute for computer background student?

I have done my PGDCA after Bachelors in Arts. I would like to continue my studies with International Business or Any other High demand course with better job aspects in India or in some foreign institute. Please guide.
Thanks in advance.

16th December 2011, 01:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course and institute for computer background student?

As an arts graduate you can pursue some computer related courses from any of the private institutes offering software engineering diploma courses ranging from 1 year to 3 years. Also if you want you can pursue MBA in computer science. To be a competent software professional you can pursue the course of GNIIT from NIIT. The course duration is of 156 weeks. The course enables the student to get a perfect blend of theory and practice so as to become a complete IT professional. This course will also help you to get good jobs in India and abroad as well.
2nd November 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course and institute for computer background student?

i am doing BA second year suggest for best computer course plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?