16th May 2010, 06:26 PM
komal marhatta

Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?

i komal marhatta doing bsc(it) fromm niit which offers the degree of KVEMPU university , which is at shimoga , karnataka. i want to know that can i take admission for mca in maharastra and what is the elligibility criteria.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  3. Admission in MCA after B.Sc (IT) after kt in 5th and 6th semester? Eligibility for MCA from Maharashtra State?
  4. Can a resident of Maharashtra take admission in Super 30? Details of admission criteria to take admission in super 30? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?
  11. How to take admission in MCA after completing MCM from North Maharashtra University
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  13. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
  16. Government colleges in Maharashtra for MCA course? What is the eligibility for MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Pharm?
  18. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
10th February 2012, 09:17 AM
arun786singhyadav

Default Re: Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?

The MCA college of Maharashtra:-

1.Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Management & Research

2.Jayawant Institute of Computer Applications

3.Institute of Management & Career Courses (IMCC)

4. Institute of Management & Career Development

5.Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Master Of Computer Application

6.Shri Chanakya Education Society's Indira Institute of Management

7.Siddhant Institute of Computer Application

8.Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration & Computer Application

etc.
moreover you must have minimum 45% marks in any of the bachelors degree for the three years and you must have completed your class 10+2 with the subjects like maths.
7th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?

if i have scored 50 in mca cet enterance test will i get admission in mca
17th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bca frm ptu with 60% and i hav 54% marks in 12th with maths,can i apply for mca in any regular college
28th August 2012, 01:03 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

MCA is such a good and demanding course these days. MCA stands for Master's in Computer Applications. One can get good job related to programming in Information Technology after getting post graduation degree in MCA.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduate in BCA from recognized University with at least 55% marks.

Entrance Exam:

For this you have to first clear the entrance exam for the universities like MET/MAT etc.

Best Colleges for MCA:

The best Colleges for MCA are listed below:

1. Apar India Institute of Management & Technology

2. Apeejay School of MAnagement

3. Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology

4. Bharati Vidyapeet's Institute of Computer Applications & Management.

5. Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technolgy

6. Faculty of Natural Science, Jamia Millia Islamia

7. IEC College of Engineering & Technology

8. Maharaja Surajmal Institute.

Thanks.....
13th December 2012, 11:51 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

The MCA college of Maharashtra:-

1.Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Management & Research

2.Jayawant Institute of Computer Applications

3.Institute of Management & Career Courses (IMCC)

4. Institute of Management & Career Development

5.Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Master Of Computer Application

GOOD LUCK...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?