20th May 2017, 02:45 PM
Monisha.H.S

Which is best course in MBA for a B.Sc graduate?

I have completed B.Sc, in PME i.e. Physics, Mathematics, Electronics. Is this good for opting MBA after this. If so, then tell me which is the best course in MBA..??

20th May 2017, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best course in MBA for a B.Sc graduate?

There are these courses in MBA:

Finance: MBA in finance

MBA in marketing

MBA in Information Technology

MBA in international business

MBA in operation management

MBA in leadership

MBA in strategy

MBA in entrepreneurship

MBA in innovation

MBA in corporate social responsibility
20th May 2017, 09:48 PM
rachamallamanoj

It will depend on you and your interest. MBA is completely a different subject from B.Sc and you have to learn subjects like accounts, management subjects(managerial economics, financial management, business law and business environment etc)

If you are thinking to get into management field then MBA is a good option for you otherwise if your interested in electronics, physics or maths etc subjects then it is better to opt for M.Sc.

For doing MBA there is a entrance exam which is conducted every year by the state and central government like CAT, MAT, XAT, ICET etc.

There are lot of specializations in MBA but you can opt them in the year of the MBA course, in the first year all will have the same common subjects. The MBA specializations you are take are:
1. Marketing.
2. Human Resources.
3. Finance.
4. Information Systems.
5. Consulting.
6. Entrepreneurship.
7. Operations Management.
21st May 2017, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my experience, i suggest you to go for Master of science in any of the three subjects viz. Physics, Electronics, Mathematics. After completion of M.Sc in any subject, you will have so many good job opportunities. You can apply for jobs like Astrologist, Electronic Engineer, Science Adviser, teacher, Plant Biochemist etc as per your interest of work.
M.Sc is a post graduation degree having duration of two years after completion of B.Sc from any well affiliated university/institute. Some of best institute from where you can pursue M.Sc degree are Barkatullah University, University of Delhi, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?